About Our Instructors:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Secondary Education, Health and Biological Science from Idaho State University
- Masters of Arts Degree in Biological Science from Western Governors University
Tracy began teaching community education courses in her beautiful hometown of McCall, Idaho, at McCall Memorial Hospital in 1993. She continues to teach courses today as a Licensed Training Provider for the American Red Cross, Washington State University's "Strengthening Families", the Columbia Christian Home School Co-Op and the Wenatchee Valley College.
During the school year, Tracy also teaches chemistry, computer programming, physical science and biology at The River Academy in Wenatchee.
- Wilderness EMT, trained by the Remote Medical International
- Medical Assistant, Wenatchee Valley College
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology from Marquette University
Lorna has experience working for a local ambulance service, with patients in a clinical setting, and with Search and Rescue. In her free time, Lorna enjoys the outdoors and traveling with her family.
Lupe is a busy mother of two beautiful girls (Lucy and Sara) and one boy (Lucas). She is a bilingual instructor for both English and Spanish. Lupe started teaching for the American Red Cross Oregon Trail Chapter in 2008.
Dan and Myrna Moody
Our husband and wife team! Dan and Myrna are both CNA caregivers who have a passion for helping others.
“Leavenworth Learning” provides a broad range of courses and services in and around central Washington.
Contact us today: